Reagan Prairie Ranch
  • Sold

$ 1,362,000
227 Acres

Reagan Prairie Ranch is an attractive 227-acres located between Kosse and Bremond, TX. This property is 70% rolling hay meadow and 30% wooded and currently in hay production. Located just one mile off HWY 7, this property would be a great investment, recreational property, or homestead. The Reagan Prairie Ranch can provide it all.

TBD Reagan Loop, Franklin TX 77856
8 miles to Marquez, 24 miles to Centerville, 50 miles to Waco

Land & Water
These 227 acres of Ag-Exempt land have 60’ of elevation change from North to South. There is a large tank in the middle of the property as well as two smaller tanks. 70% of the property is rolling improved pasture. The other 30% consists of hardwoods such as Post Oak, Live Oak, Water Oak, American Elm, Cedar Elm, Hackberry, and Mesquite.

Improvements & Utilities
This property has great perimeter fencing. Electric is at the road and there are currently two water wells on site.

Surface sale only; No mineral rights.

Robertson County, Ag-Exempt. Taxes for 2021 were approximately $900

***Buyer Agents must make first contact and be present at all showings to participate in 50% commission split. If this condition is not met, Buyer Agent split is at sole discretion of Grand Land Company.

Basic Facts

Property ID: 6828 Status: Type: Post Updated: 2023-03-27 13:57:15
Area: 227 acres Lot size: 227 acres Minerals: None Property Use: Homestead, Hunting, Investment, Recreation, Livestock / Grazing
County: Robertson Access: Paved Frontage, CR Gravel Utilities: Electricity On Site, Well On Site


mature trees
oak trees

View on map / Neighborhood


Listing Packet: Listing-Packet-1.pdf
  • Properties Qty: 29
  • Company: Realtor® - Land Specialist

Born and raised in the Piney Woods of North East Texas, Dustin is a fifth-generation Texan and United States Marine Corps Veteran who grew up hunting and fishing throughout Texas. At an early age, he learned about the level of work ethic and skills necessary for running his family’s cattle operation. After the Marine Corps, Dustin settled in Austin where he served as a Police Officer for seven years. In addition, he has managed multiple private real estate transactions, rentals and flips since 2017. Dustin has a unique perspective and an abundance of knowledge in dealing with land ownership. Dustin is married to Julie. Today, they live in Georgetown where they are raising their three children who are avid athletes and outdoorsmen. Throughout the year, Dustin and his children can be found enjoying the outdoors on their property in North Texas.

This style property is located in is currently and has been listed on Grand Land Company. This property is listed at $ 1,362,000. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is 227 acres. The property was built in year.